Welcome to Yiannis Wine Shop!
We feature thousands of wines from around the world at prices that can't be beat!
Not seeing the wine you want or have a question about your order?
Give us a call at (757) 498-9463 to contact our team!
Prefer Text? Send us a message at 669-799-0769
All the grapes are hand-harvested, from severely-pruned, low-yielding vines. The red Crozes-Hermitage grapes are not destemmed, i.e. 100% whole-cluster. They are loaded into lined concrete vats, and temperatures are brought down to 18°C for a 2 to 5 day pre-fermentation maceration. Once vinifications (indigenous yeast) get going, temperatures rise to 30°C, and cuvaison lasts 15 to 21 days. Aged for one year - 80% of them in one to 3 year old oak barrels, the remaining 20% in vat. They are given a light filtration but no fining before bottling.
Visit our shop & restaurant!
Located in the bustling heart of Virginia Beach, just minutes from the oceanfront!
Click here for info & dining reservations!
Dining & Wine Availability Inquiries: 757-463-9463
401 N Great Neck Rd STE 118
Virginia Beach, VA 23454
Monday - Saturday
11 AM - 10 PM
12 PM to 5 PM
In person customer service is available during our normal business hours through email, text, live chat, and phone.
Please note shipping times may be increased slightly;
We will continue to work diligently to get your orders out to you as fast as possible!
|Copyright © 2023 All rights reserved • Website Powered by WineFetch|
Sign up for the Yiannis Wine Shop newsletter and receive a promo code for FREE SHIPPING on your purchase of $195 or more*!
(This promotion will automatically apply)
Not valid with any other promos.
Also be among the first to know about upcoming specials at the store!